Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can't wait for Annalyn to come!



I recently had some photos taken from a friend in my neighborhood and they turned out so great! Thanks Tomi! It may look as though Kurtis was the most cooperative kid ever in the photos but it was quite the opposite....Tomi had to brib him with marshmellows and he kept pulling on the back drop :) she is just a great photographer and was able to snap some cool pics at just the right moments. Check out her website at www.stillmemoriesbytomi.com

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! By the way, I added you to my blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, lets do something next week. When would work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got your letter in the mail. Very cute pics. She is adorable. My blog address is
    jacks-keepingintouch.blogspot.com. Love the blog very cute.

    Jackie Morse

    ReplyDelete