Monday, November 9, 2009

Fun in Tulsa! Happy Halloween

Enjoying having just one "baby" for the time being... :) Kurtis and I and my Grandma Hoopiiaina went to visit my cousin Natalie & Aunt Carol in Collinsville, OK the end of October for 10 days and had a GREAT time! I loved being with her family and miss them all so much. Kurtis was really good for me and loved playing with his cousins. They probably got tired of hearing him say "That's mine!" which seems to be his phrase of choice when playing with other kids....but besides that I thought he did pretty well considering he's never been around them (that he can remember) and we were staying in a new environment without his toys or daddy. Speaking of daddy we sure did miss him, especially me. He does so much to help with Kurtis and I missed his support while I was away. He stayed home to work & when we got back had surprised me with getting Annalyn's room painted & set up as well as Kurtis' new room, the family room painted & overhead lighting in 2 of our bedrooms (thanks for the help Matt)! It was awesome...it does pay to stay away sometimes I guess. :) Love you Hun!Aunt Carol, Cousin Natalie, prego me & Grandma Hoop....our girls night out!
We went to a Halloween party at my Aunt Carol's branch in Skiatook. The kids all looked GREAT!
Kurtis had his very first bubble bath experience with Ben in Oklahoma and as you can see he loved it! Guess I'll have to invest in some bubbles....Cute nephew Brayden & Kurtis trick-or-treating at my mom's trunk or treat. We had a great Halloween! We hit up all the family to show off our "scary" pirate & Kurtis got tons of candy, which I have managed to eat most of....good thing I have plenty of room to store it :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great hubby ... I am so impressed! I love that picture of you and Curtis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out you had a blog! Silly me! I love the Halloween photos. We should hang out again!

    ReplyDelete