Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas with the new baby!

1st family pic at my mom's Christmas party...Kurtis & Annalyn got royally spoiled :)
Christmas Day - I got dressed!!!! Yeah!!! Annalyn looked so adorable in her Christmas dress, thanks Kazie!
Christmas Eve - Kurtis loves holding his baby sister & especially liked helping her open her presents...what a great Big brother!
Christmas Night at Blake's moms - we got all the boys to hold still (well except for stetson) for 5 seconds and take a group shot! Kurtis had so much fun playing with his uncles that day! Uncle Matt & Aunt Kirstin got Kurtis the bike below for his Christmas gift. He keeps asking to ride it but I am not one of those cool mom's that lets bikes in the house. Sorry sweetie have to wait till spring.
So Blake & I got home from the hospital on the 21st & I decided that even though Annalyn was only 1 week old & I was recovering from the c-section I did not want to stay home Christmas day so we went over to the grandparents for breakfast & then up to Blake's moms for the rest of the day..it turned out pretty good although by the end of the day I was literally in tears from pain & so very thankful that my in-laws offered to keep Kurtis that night :) My mom & dad were so great & came over Christmas Eve with my sister & her family. They made us dinner then watched Kurtis open up some Christmas PJ's & 1 toy :) It was such a great Christmas because we got to have Annalyn here to share it with us! We hope you all had a great Christmas too!

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable pictures! I'm so glad you posted even though you're exhausted--thank you :-) Annalyn is so darn cute!! I love that Christmas dress & flower--so pretty. Will she take a binky by the way? I can't believe how big Kurtis is getting!! I feel like I say that every time but he just looks so old to me now--well he is turning 3 in a few weeks huuu?! You look tired but beautiful as ever my dear :-) I love the picture of the Palmer boys too--such great expressions on their faces & you even got a big smile out of Kurtis! Love you & miss you guys so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family is adorable! I cant wait to hold your baby.

    ReplyDelete