Monday, September 14, 2009

Yuba Lake Camping Trip







So I just am getting to this trip we took the end of August to Yuba Lake with my family...mostly because I just had a second to upload some pictures from the trip. It was nice to go camping with my parents, it has been a LONG time since we have gone on a trip together as a family. Unfortunately Richard couldn't make it but we are glad he is getting better.



I had the most amazing time on the boat with my mom and 2 sisters....I somehow convinced my mom to go tubing with Jamie and it was pure comedy!! I laughed so hard my mouth hurt that night and I was trying not to pee (I blame the baby) :)
Then I got to go tubing with her and laughed even harder because her screams were so much louder sitting right next to her. I loved it! We ran out of swim diapers & so Kurtis got to run around half naked, for the 1st time I might add, in public....he loved it and buried himself in the sand.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That is so funny about your Mom. I can just imagine Aunt Linda screaming--I would have been laughing hysterically too. and how lucky for Kurtis to get some 'naked time'--I bet he loved it. I think Kenzie would run around naked all day if I let her. (and she does run around in just her undies a lot lately!) :-) Thanks for sharing the pics!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete