Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Icky-sicky


I just wanted to thank my most wonderful husband for all the help that he has been to me while I've been sick. I literally have not had to change one diaper, cook one meal, or do one ounce of house work since Saturday night. I also need to thank my mom, my friend Sara and Sheri who are neighbors, and my sister for the meals and Kurtis sitting they did. I am finally starting to feel better today and have not had a fever since early evening yesterday. I was very sad to miss out on my friend's special day at the temple and my first bunco group party last night but having every ones love and support made it easier to get through this nasty infection. I just can't wait until the day I have saved up enough money to get these stupid tonsils out!!

Thanks again to everyone for your help and support it meant the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment