Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bear Lake
















Bear Lake was a Blast! The weather was great, the water was warm, and the good times were rolling! Kurtis loved the beach and building sand castles. Matt buried all the kids in the sand which they loved. Blake got to take Kurtis on the wave runners...thanks Darren and Leah...and he seemed to like it at first and then fell asleep while we were still driving so we know he was comfortable. We had a couple of unexpected visitors in our camp with us....they were black and white and small and smelt a little funny....they loved to eat our garbage and pretty much terrorized me ever night. Skunks are not my thing.

I was feeling especially pregnant this trip and Jana got to say "Hello" to AnaLynn. I went tubing - slowly - with my cousins and sister and took Kurtis with me (he actually liked it this time Surprise Surprise). Glad to be home and now we are getting ready for another camping trip this weekend with my parents and siblings...should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. YIPEE for Blogging!!!! I'm SO EXCITED you have a blog now! I love the pictures from bear lake--it just makes me miss you all that much more though. Love the heading at the top of your blog by the way--i feel special. Keep blogging! Love you!

    ReplyDelete